Boutique Spotlight: Graffiti Beach in San Diego, CA
Graffiti Beach is a lifestyle shop for the SoCal family based in San Diego, CA that also carries Blowfish Malibu! We caught up with the owner, Melanie Michaud, to learn a little more about her boutique.
1. Tell us a little about the history of Graffiti Beach.
Graffiti Beach opened over 5 years ago in South Park, San Diego. It was created to offer our customers a little piece of all California has to offer. Shop from eclectic goods handcrafted from local artisans to a hip selection of fashion items for the whole family! Also, shop online at www.ShopGraffitiBeach.com.
2. Who shops at Graffiti Beach? (Who is your typical customer?)
We cater to just about everyone. Moms love our baby section, guys are drawn to our awesome graphic tees and we have a great mix of gift items.
3. If you could describe Graffiti Beach’s personality in one to two words, what would it be?
Hip & Fun
4. What sets Graffiti Beach apart from other boutiques?
Graffiti Beach stays on trend, has a little for everyone and loves to make customers laugh with some humorous gift items.
5. What are a few must-have items that shoppers can find in your store right now?
Camera flasks, cactus blow up floaties and Mom Life/Baby Life matching tees.
6. What do you love most about living in California?
Well, duh, the weather 🙂
7. Do you have a favorite style from Blowfish Malibu?
8. Any exciting news or events happening with the shop in the upcoming future?
Yes! We are opening a sister store called Thread + Seed next month. Thread + Seed will focus on clean beauty, pantry, curated gift boxes and home goods. Learn more at www.ThreadandSeed.com.
Thanks Graffiti Beach! We can’t wait to see what Thread + Seed has to offer!